Each citation is linked to the original abstract.
(1) Lateral movement of strands when stretched in "Mechanical tension induces lateral movement of intramembrane components
of the tight junction: studies on mouse mammary cells in culture".
(2) Complexity of strands in "Functional significance of the variations in the geometrical organization of tight junction
(3) Very interesting TJ strands seen at filopodial extensions in "Effects of extracellular calcium depletion on membrane topography
and occluding junctions of mammary epithelial cells in culture".
(4) Interdigitation at initial cell-cell contacts in "Adult rat hepatocytes in primary monolayer culture. Ultrastructural
characteristics of intercellular contacts and cell membrane differentiations".
(5) Both proteases and Triton X-100 cause proliferation of TJ strands on the lateral plasma membrane in "Effect of proteases
and other treatments on the proliferative assembly of tight junction strands in the rat prostate tissue".
(6) Precursor(s) of TJ strands present(s) at basolateral plasma membrane in "Basolateral but not apical application of protease
results in a rapid rise of transepithelial electrical resistance and formation of aberrant tight junction strands in MDCK
www.Zonapse.Net 2006-2017 All Rights Reserved.